A number of brand new full-time opportunities for Demonstration Drivers have become available for one of Europe’s largest vehicle fleet companies.
This role would offer the successful Demonstration Drivers both flexibility whilst additionally having the opportunity to drive extremely high specification and prestigious vehicles.
Priding themselves on their excellent service and advice here within the UK, this company strives to drive growth by continuing to bring together both buyers and sellers. Demonstration Drivers are at the heart of the business, therefore if successful you will be an integral role in facilitating their continued service level agreements, growth and expansion plans.
Demonstration Drivers Job Responsibilities;
- Delivering a range of high specification and prestige vehicles to customers and clients around the UK
- Press demonstration, this will include talking through the basic and additional specifications of the vehicle in detail with customers and clients
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels and at all times
To be a successful Demonstration Driver we would like to be talking to candidates who;
- Have strong customer service skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Being flexible with working hours as these can vary day to day
- Previous experience in a driving role would be advantageous
- Hold a full UK driving license with no more than 6 points and no previous disqualification from driving. Additionally, you must have your own transport
- Opportunity to drive extremely high-end vehicles
- Extensive tailored training schedule
- Dedicated account manager to support with any questions or queries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"