Demonstration Artist & Trainer - EMEA
WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
Demonstration Artist and Trainer
EMEA Region (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- On-site, off-site, online/remote customer demonstrations and tradeshow events
- Ensures integrity of the demo experience and provides feedback to Services Manager and Sales Team
- Assists with maintenance of demo equipment, and assists with set-up, preparation and test of Kit prior to demos
- Provides feedback and support to the Sales and Marketing Product Management (MPM) groups regarding current industry trends and customer information
- Maintains high level of knowledge base and skill set in the functionality and demonstration of Ross Video’s product lines, which include: Production Switchers, Automated Production Control, CG & Graphics, Robotics, Routing Systems, Video Severs, Master Control, Infrastructure, NRCS, DashBoard Control
- Provides meaningful and informative customer training, either on-site, off-site or on-line
- Provides internal training for Ross Video employees
- Maintains the integrity of the Ross Video training experience and provides feedback and input regarding key areas to the Manager, Demonstrations and Training by submitting Daily and Wrap-up reports via the Sales Force system
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Post-secondary education in Television Broadcast / Production, or, Broadcast Field experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a broadcast/post/corporate video environment. Past experience in training and demonstrating is an asset.
- Experience with Motion Graphics, 2D/3D Animation, Typography, Logo & Icon Design is an asset.
- PC and Macintosh experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with the key operational aspects of broadcast products
- Above average computer skills
- Knowledge of use of Ross Video products and a willingness to learn how to demonstrate and train on these products
- Passionate about Ross Video broadcast equipment solutions
- Strong interpersonal and observational skills
- Organized and very detail orientated
- Self-starter, quick learner and able to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Must be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing environments
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Fluency in additional languages a bonus
- Average 50% international travel is required
- Must have a valid passport *Please advise if any travel restrictions
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ross Video UK HQ in Reading - Office/Demo Room environment
- Remote Workers within EMEA will also be considered
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we'd like to hear from you.
- Presentation Skills
- Product Training
- Motion Graphics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'