Demolitions Contracts Manager - Bracknell
Responsibility for project planning and management of contracts
- Prepare and update contract schedules
- Pre start meeting site visits with client, and during project and final site sign off (Certificate of Practical Completion)
- Preparing cost plan for new projects Demolition Manager
- Responsibility for ordering and checking equipment and stock
- Responsible for providing details of new staff to admin
- Prepare documents including; inspection & test plans
- Risk Assessment Method statements (RAMs), Phase Plans
- Contribute to Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQs) when required
- Ensure information has been checked in accordance with company procedure
- Compile records for clients, as required
- Job specific costings, plant and skip charges
- Preparation of invoicing for admin
Management of various staff and controlling employee resources
- Assist in recruitment of staff
- Dealing with lower issue staffing issues
- Update employee records (add time to complete costings)
- Assist in organising training and development of demolition site staff
- Attend site progress meetings
- Attend weekly Demolition Group meetings
- Any other job related duties as required
- CCDO Demolition Supervisor Gold Card
- Working towards CCDO Demolition Management Black Card - desirable
- Knowledge of relevant demolition/health and safety policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated as well as a good motivator
- Good project management skills within demolition
- Effective people management skills.
- Be approachable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills, meeting deadlines, plan and prioritise workloads.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'