Demolition Contracts Manager
Location: North West - Head Office in Cumbria
Salary: £50k + Car + Phone
Our client, a dynamic construction services business, is looking for a Contracts Manager to join their demolition team based in the North West of England.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within the demolition industry; ensuring compliance, handling tender processes, monitoring costs on site in relation to labour, materials, customer care and replacement materials, and manage contracts to ensure time, cost, quality and safety KPIs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Managing construction schedules and budgets
- Dealing with any unexpected costs
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site and project managers
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client's own representatives
- Overseeing invoicing at the end of a project
- Working on-site and in an office
- Experience of working within demolition is essential
- An understanding of the construction industry
- An understanding of legal documentation
- Maths and IT knowledge
- Strong leadership skills and business management skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- Good verbal communication skills
About Morgan Jones:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'