My client, a well-established, successful Leeds based Demolition Company with an annual turnover in excess of £7 million now have an Immediate opportunity for a Contracts Manager to cover sites Nationwide.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- Pre tender involvement, offering assistance to Estimating Department including attending pre tender site visits, pricing and running of the contract when awarded.
- Preparing and compiling all safety method statements, risk assessments, and plans of work, to company procedures and expectations
- Taking secured contracts from pre award through to successful and safe completion to final account stage.
- Preparing resource schedules, programming of works, change management and the like
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with the client.
- Take ownership of the Bid Proposal, strategy and complaints in order to meet project forecast deliverables and obligations.
- Lead timely project reviews with the project team
- Liaison with clients and statutory bodies including the local authority, utility companies
- Ensure the profitability of contracts delivering them on time and within budget
- Ensure the company health and safety policies and compliance with current legislation to ensure protection of all employees, stakeholders and the wider public are met.
The ideal candidate:
- Successful track record working as a Demolition Contracts Manager
- CSCS Black
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary / Package on offer
- Circa £55K per annum basic salary
- Up to £30K in bonus per year
- Company Car
- Health Insurance
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly.