Demi Pastry Chef de Partie Luxury 5 Hotel 3 AA Rosette
Demi Pastry Chef de Partie | Luxury 5* Hotel | 3 AA Rosette
This truly stunning countryside retreat is looking for an aspiring Demi Pastry Chef de Partie to join their very successful Pastry team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and culinary skill set within an extremely reputable location.
You will work flexible shifts over 5 days a week
A creative approach and excellent eye for detail is a must
Be prepared to work with the freshest, seasonal, locally sourced produce
You need to be able to work as a team and contribute to the kitchens success
The desert menu comprises of unique creations combining vibrant colours and bold flavours
The pastry section is also responsible for providing the best traditional afternoon teas
- 28 days holiday
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
- Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
- Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
- Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
- A range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
What we need from you:
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'