Demi Chef de Partie
Location: Virginia Water
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, my client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs
They are looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to join the main fine dining kitchen. As Demi Chef de Partie you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest standards of quality and hygiene are maintained at all times within the Kitchen.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced commis chef to take the next step in their career, developing their skills, and gaining valuable experience.
This is a full-time role of 48 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
Skills and Experience:
· Stable experience as a Commis Chef within a high standard environment.
· Can-do attitude with a drive to develop skills.
· A passion for the food industry.
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking