Demi Chef De Partie Pastry
Have you got the passion and drive to develop award winning dishes?
We are searching for an experienced Pastry Chef to join the team at this fabulous hotel and spa in East Grinstead. Reporting to the Chef de Partie (Pastry) you will create award winning dishes across a range of fresh menu choices.
- Work within a team of 18 chefs and 5 Kitchen Porters.
- Flexible shifts covering breakfast, lunch, dinner service including weekend working (5 days per week).
- Preparing fresh quality pastry and sweet dishes for our restaurant, function and afternoon tea menus.
- The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes.
- Previous experience within a pastry section in quality operations of 2 Rosettes or more.
- Experience and passion for using fresh quality produce.
- Ability and confidence to work alone when the Chef de Partie (Pastry) is off duty.
- Live locally within easy reach of the hotel with own transport.
- From £20,500 per annum.
- 4 weeks holiday plus 8 Bank holidays.
- Free car parking.
- Employee uniform.
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels.
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels.
- Discount of individual treatments booked in our Spas.
- Discount on retail products in our Spas.
- Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme.
- In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position then please call the office or apply below with an up to date CV.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'