Demi Chef de Partie/ Chef de Partie - Mayfair
Want to be heard and have your creativity encouraged? This venue has an incredibly talented Head chef who loves to develop and teach his team. Apply now to avoid disappointment!
- Rosettes Standard restaurant
- Closed Sun, Mon and Tues lunch
- Very seasonal focused menu
- Black board will have odd specials
- Change menu quite frequently
- Tasting menu every Sat only
- Demi Chef de Partie/ Chef de Partie - Mayfair
- Chefs - 3-4 in the team (small, intimate team!)
- Quite a small kitchen - 2kitchens , 1 up main and starters
- Chefs might also bring dishes to the table to increase customer interaction
- Around 8 shifts, 8am start time until close (off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday lunch as closed)
What we need from you:
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles in the Hospitality and Catering Industry.
Change Hospitality is acting as an Employment Agency for the Hospitality and Catering Industry in this instance.
Demi Chef de Partie/ Chef de Partie - Mayfair , City of London
- commis chef
- chef de partie
- central london
- demi chef de partie
- city of london
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'