Passionate Demi CDP required for a 3*, 3 AA Rosette awarded Hotel based on Cornwalls stunning South Coast
Fancy working under one of the best Chefs Cornwall has to offer? Perhaps you would like to work within a 3 AA Rosette awarded kitchen. Would you like to take on the Cornish lifestyle whilst working within one of its most prestigious food establishments?
The Idyllic south coast of Cornwall is calling for a strong and passionate Demi chef de partie to join one of its 3 AA Rosette establishments working under a very talented and renowned chef. The establishment is always pushing the boundaries of fine dining cuisine and through working with only the freshest seafood and south west meats the restaurant is very deserved of their 3 AA rosettes.
As a Demi Chef De Partie you must be very passionate to work with fresh produce at a very high level and work along side some very talented chefs. You will be expected to push yourself hard to bring yourself up to the required level whilst benefiting from guidance and development by the head and sous chef. You will ideally have experience of working within a 2 rosette establishment with good longevity of at least a year working in your last establishment. You will be expected to assist the other chefs and help run a section. You will be working to prepare elements of dishes or even be set with completing some starter or dessert dishes.
As a Demi CDP you will be:
- Cooking to a consistently very high level
- Helping and supporting all members of the kitchen team
- Being organised
- Staying calm under pressure
- Following Food Safety and Health & Safety guidelines and procedures
Working as Demi Chef De Partie within this establishment you will have:
- Experience of working to a rosette standard and similar level for at least a year
- Experience of creating freshly cooked dishes using local seasonal produce
- Experience of helping to develop the lower level chefs and help them progress
- Examples of good longevity within your CV
- A deep seated passion to excel and work with food
In recipt of your hard work you will recieve:
- A great competitive salary: £19k - £23k
- Option for live in Accommodation: £330pcm all in
- Meals on Duty
- Annual Tips: £1.5k
If you are interested in being placed forward for this role or would like to find out more please send us your up to date CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.