We have a vacancy for a Dementia Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, to oversee the clinical governance for dementia care and service delivery within a state-of-the-art residential and nursing care home.
This vacancy would be suitable for applicants commuting from the following areas of Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Worksop, Barnsley and Doncaster.
Your role will be to identify any risks and work with the staff team to promote excellence in personalised dementia care delivery. You will ensure that regulatory standards are met and exceeded throughout the home and ensure that our residents are safe and protected by implementing quality assurance and service improvements.
What do I need to be a Dementia Lead Nurse?
- You will have experience of working with outside agencies including CQC;
- You will be qualified and have a current PIN (RGN/RMN/RNLD);
- Prior experience of working with challenging behaviour and good knowledge of dementia care is essential;
- You will have strong people management experience, and strive for excellence;
- Good knowledge of conducting client assessments.
Sound good? Here is the pay rate & hours:
- £13.11 - £15.30 per hour;
- 44 hours per week, including days, nights, weekends and on-call rota where required.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Nursing Care