We have a vacancy for a Dementia Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, to oversee the clinical governance for dementia care and service delivery within a state-of-the-art residential and nursing care home.
Your role will be to identify any risks and work with the staff team to promote excellence in personalised dementia care delivery. You will ensure that regulatory standards are met and exceeded throughout the home and ensure that our residents are safe and protected by implementing quality assurance and service improvements.
What do I need to be a Dementia Lead Nurse?
- You will have experience of working with outside agencies including CQC
- You will be qualified and have a current PIN (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Prior experience of working with challenging behavior and good knowledge of dementia care is essential
- You will have strong people management experience, and strive for excellence
- Good knowledge of conducting client assessments
This Dementia Lead Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancy would be suitable for applicants commuting from the following areas of Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Worksop, Barnsley and Doncaster
This is an exciting opportunity, so if you have the passion to develop and lead a team please click on apply!
- Nursing Care