We are currently recruiting for a Dementia Care Support Worker and experience isn't essential. If you would like to work in health and social care, and support people with mental health issue, this role is perfect for you.
As one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK it's important to us to couple great care with meaningful and enjoyable experiences.
We offer you a great range of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary
- Happy Hub - discounts across shopping, eating out, going out and holidays suited to your lifestyle
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Various shifts available
- Refer a Friend scheme of £150 (unlimited referrals)
- Free meals
- Access to excellent training
- Career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- NEST work place pension contributions
- Long service awards
We believe in a positive, life enhancing approach which is demonstrated in exceptional experiences for our residents, delivered by teams who are committed to making a difference and providing care through positive relationships.
We see it as our mission to ensure that everyone in our care is supported and is enabled to look forward to every day with us, and their well-being is maintained through enjoying the simple but essential pleasures of good food and company in a warm and homely environment.
As a Dementia Care Support Worker you will be:
- Helping to celebrate difference by understanding that we have many varied differences that truly make us all unique human beings – this means everyone’s needs are unique
- Building relationships to improve well-being as knowing and understanding each other is vital to feeling included and working towards shared goals
- Recognising that we can all learn from each other and embrace diverse views and insights – it’s important to understand what really matters to our residents and our team at any given time
- Delivering quality personal care to each of our residents
- Aware that positive use of language can create a more inclusive atmosphere in our care home, like a family
- Supporting them with daily activities such as washing, dressing, eating and maintaining personal hygiene
- Providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference
To succeed you will be:
- A team player who engages well with others
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Energetic and hard-working
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference
- A glass half full person, with a sense of humour and a positive outlook
If you possess these qualities then experience of working as a Dementia Care Support Worker isn’t necessary. We provide you with excellent learning, development and support opportunities, to equip you with the knowledge and skills to make a real difference in the role.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'