Brand new luxury care home opening in Reigate!
Are you manager working in care who can build and lead a high performing team of engaged and motivated carers? Are you passionate about working with the elderly, in particular those who are living with dementia? Are you fed up of not being rewarded for your hard work and dedication to your job? Do you want to work in a luxurious, modern care home where you can contribute to giving residents the highest quality of life and build an exciting career for yourself and others? If you answered yes to these then Signature Senior Lifestyle should be your next career move.
About the role.
Here at Signature we recognise that great managers who can lead and coach their people and build engaged and empowered teams will make extraordinary differences to the lives of our residents. This takes time and effort so in Signature all of our Care Manager roles are not included in our shift rotas. Instead we expect our Care Managers to be on the floor working with their staff, coaching, mentoring, instructing and leading by example to ensure we deliver the best possible care. We believe in rewarding those who continually strive for excellence. We are looking for experienced managers who will be primarily responsible for leading teams of carers to deliver person-centred care aligned to Signature's care philosophy.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Providing leadership and guidance to the teams of carers to ensure resident care is delivered for those residents living with dementia in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment, in order to maintain and fulfilling, safe and dignified lifestyle.
- Facilitating resident care meetings with families and completing relevant resident assessments.
- Ensuring that the care plans for the residents are completed and updated in line with company policy.
- Ensuring that all members of staff have clear objectives and progress against those objectives that are reviewed through regular supervision and performance review meetings
- Working in partnership with HR to ensure that all members of staff are effectively inducted into Signature and receive the ongoing training and development support required to meet legal requirements, perform well in their current role and fulfil their potential. This includes:
- Completing all mandatory training and relevant updates within the required timeframes
- Providing mentoring and coaching support to develop individuals in role and to complete further studies
- Carrying out effective and timely recruitment to ensure the appropriate skill mix to maintain service to current and future residents.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of care is provided.
To succeed in this role you will need to display excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail, making sure our residents have the best care possible. We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- An experienced and credible manager who will be key in the effective delivery of person-centred services for those residents living with dementia
- An experienced people manager with the leadership skills to engage and motivated others to deliver exceptional care.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- The ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
About our Benefits.
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
- Company bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
About the Company.
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand. These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
Signatures vision is "delivering peace of mind", peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Signature is also featured in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) 1000 companies to inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized enterprises!
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let's get started.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job