Sunrise of Southbourne has an 'Outstanding' CQC rating and is offering very competitive rates of up to £9.15 per hour plus fantastic benefits to attract the best candidates to ensure this CQC rating is maintained by the quality of staff we employ. If you want to be part of this fantastic team apply for this job now!
Working as part of a highly committed team at Sunrise the Care Assistant is one of the key and fundamental roles within our communities. As Care Assistant you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do. At Sunrise we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As Care Assistant in our Dementia neighbouhood you will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of residents and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, you will attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities. You will assist with daily activities providing residents with both physical and emotional support and personal care as needed. You will help serve food in the dining room, complete dining room clean-up and tidy resident's room. For the Dementia Care Assistant role you will be able to use Dementia Techniques to validate and recognise each individual resident.
Our strength lies in the quality of our care and in turn the people we employ to deliver that care.
Key things about you;
- Experience preferred but not essential -however a caring and compassionate attitude is.
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Medication administration training and/or a willingness to undertake training if required
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be at least 18 years of
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centered approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bank Holidays - Double time payment for approved hours worked
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in
- Dementia Care Assistant - Nights
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job