We are working with a global consumer products business to recruit an International Demand & Supply Planning Manager for their international division. The company is a leading integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium consumer products with their head office based in the USA. This newly created role sits within their International division based in the UK, reporting directly into the VP for International Supply Chain.
As the International Demand and Supply Chain Manager your role will be pivotal in ensuring the double-digit growth of the business ensuring cross functional alignment with the commercial teams and our manufacturing partners both internally and externally.
- Develop demand forecasts across multiple levels and regions as part of a planning function
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data and evaluate results.
- Completion of forecasting across all regions in close collaboration with commercial and finance teams
- Lead the review of demand and forecasting tools and processes currently utilised and implement system and process change programme
- Maintenance and interpretation of historical data to create 18 month rolling statistical forecast
- Capture inputs from sales & marketing events, consumer and competitor information
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Creation, Maintenance and management of rolling 12-month supply plan with stock cover projection
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Management of the Customer Service team
- Degree educated or equivalent experience in supply chain
- Experience of Demand/Supply Planning within a FMCG/Pharma environment
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently, take decisions and proactively manage the forecasting process
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Able to present information simply and effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced, change-led environment
- Highly system literate, with the ability to interrogate data from a variety of sources
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages would be an advantage
- Successfully taken part in projects and initiatives working with both commercial and supply Chain
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are ready to face a new exciting challenge within an entrepreneurial environment, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job