Demand Planning Stock Administrator
Our Theale based client has an excellent opportunity for a 12 month contract within their stock control team as a Demand Planning/Stock Control Administrator.
Initially as 12 month maternity cover role.
In this role you'll facilitate consistent delivery of 98.0% service into the relevant sector by producing timely and accurate demand forecasts that will drive our supply planning process. You'll also need to work closely with internal teams to ensure we are delivering customers a 'best in class' availability. Stockholding will be required to be within budget at all times. You'll also resolve any issues on supply chain performance in terms of excess stock/unhealthy stock
- You will be responsible for improving the service level into the customer with a target of 98%
- Remaining within company stock budget target
- Monitoring actual orders against demand forecast, speedily investigate significant variances, and amend demand forecast appropriately
- Managing large customer orders and ensuring delivery information is confirmed
- Assist in the preparation and completion of regularly scheduled reports
- Work with internal teams to improve in-stock efficiencies, help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and supplier management workflow
- Processing requests to purchase stock (SHA) and managing excess stock levels
- Updating the system with forecast intelligence provided by sales and our customers
- Maintain Purchase order due date accuracy
- Attending continuous improvement meetings with Stock Manager/National Accounts
- Manage the return of all stocks including Excess/Faulty as per trading terms/SHA
- Perform other duties as assigned by management from time to time
- An understanding of key Supply Chain functions; demand planning/supply chain is highly desirable
- Experience of working cross-functionally with customer facing teams/sales/operational, with evidence of influencing your peer group
- Ideally possess experience of working in a fast-moving consumer goods or retail environment
- Ability to influence without direct line authority
- Good analytical skills
- Able to identify and articulate future supply issues to align stakeholders towards driving for resolution
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills to build relationships with multiple stakeholders internally and externally where required
- Ability to provide change management where appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, confident and pro-active
- Basic knowledge of Excel / Outlook, intermediate preferred
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'