About the Employer -
A highly innovative accessories, gifts and games supplier with close to 20 years reputation within its niche industry. This highly respected company based London provides fun and innovative for premium retails.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that aged inventory is moving out of the business in accordance with business set KPIs. This entails contacting clearance and stock lot companies and negotiating clearance proposals. You will offer support to sales and marketing by using your analysis to highlight opportunities and trends and customer buying habits. The role requires attention to detail and strong data analytical qualities. Advanced excel skill are essential, a working knowledge of MRP software packages is a benefit. This is a fast paced multi- faceted business so you will be encouraged to build strong working relationships across various teams within the business in order to ensure all demand is recorded, fed into forecasts and acted upon appropriately.
Job Specification -
• Identifying inventory that needs to be replenished and proposing reorder qtys.
• Working closely with sales team to capture demand.
• Working closely with purchasing and shipping team to communicate demand.
• Analyzing sales pattern and creating replenishment forecasts.
• Maintaining appropriate inventory levels in line with business-wide KPIs.
• Maintaining company database to ensure stock information is accurate.
• Creating and maintaining sales pipeline reports.
• Creating proposals to discontinue products when necessary.
• Publishing weekly reports to the business on top sellers and out of stocks.
• Publishing monthly reports to Directors for all inventory KPIs.
• Constantly challenge processes and search for improvements.
• Advanced excel skills
• Previous merchandising experience 3 years.
• Demonstrable Knowledge of demand and MRP planning.
• Excellent commercial and business acumen.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & Outlook.
• Experience in working with complex ERP systems.
• Experience working with shipping and warehousing teams.
• Strong organization, decision making and presentation skills.
Salary Permanent Salary up to £35000 plus benefits
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR? COULD THIS BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER? IF SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH – FORWARD YOUR CV TO
Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org , https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chris-hunt-03b24022
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business