Are you an expert Planning Professional? Do you have a solid grasp of planning systems and are able to own, manage and coordinate planning activity across a multi-site, multi-global Organisation? Do you have solid planning experience gained within the FMCG, Engineering or Manufacturing Sector
If so you could be the candidate we are looking for.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd is seeking to recruit a Demand Planning Manager for a Multi-National Manufacturing Client. Our Client is at the forefront of the Medical Industry, using their Innovative technology to help change people’s lives today and improve the lives of future generations.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 depending upon experience. Pension + additional benefits
Summary of responsibilities:
- Developing and owning the Manufacturing Global Planning Strategy and effectively deploying
- Managing and coordinating Manufacturing Planning including responsibility for global QMS procedure
- Raising an achievable Supply plan Local (UK) and Global into the S&OP plan (Sales and Operations Planning) and participate in relevant S&OP meetings
- Setting up, deploying, delivering, measuring and analysing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and taking corrective actions
- Owning and Planning Global inventory levels (with the local owners) for manufacturing within designated warehouses within the Product Supply Centres (PSC) to agreed targets
- Participate and take an active role in implementation and integration of projects as well as the implementation of new tools and processes associated with the use of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) / M3 (Local ERP System) in Manufacturing.
- Implement an achievable Supply plan (production volumes, purchased materials and stock) that is resulting into the S&OP plan (production volumes and timing) based on the S&OP process
- For Global (and Local UK) S&OP plan get information from all local Production- and Test Managers and local Manufacturing Planning Manager to get achievable Supply Plan
- Promote and deploy LEAN techniques and thinking, driving continuous improvement and lead (cost base) efficiency improvements within the process utilising business systems and tools.
Experience and Qualifications sought:
- University or Bachelor degree in Business Studies is or equivalent work experience
- Extensive business experience with a focus on manufacturing in an advanced technology/industrial environment with high demands on quality is essential
- Proven track record of successfully delivering change in an international environment with cross culture/location management is essential
- Experience of production scheduling and planning using ERP systems is essential
- Understanding the business environment and outlining where it impacts on Supply Chain Planning is essential
- Able to use quality tools such as A3 planning, fishbone diagrams and statistical analysis to provide information to drive and influence change within Manufacturing
If you are interested in working for a business which is a pioneer in their field of technology and also has the experience which our Client is looking for from reviewing the description above, then we would be keen to hear from you. Our Client is looking to offer interviews in the New Year for candidates that can demonstrate a good fit for this position.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job