- Do you have previous experience in product delivery of an online business?
- Looking for an exciting expanding organisation who value their staff and their ideas?
- Have strong man management experience, analytical skills and XML connectivity?
- Do you enjoy leading a team from the front and drive the commercial performance forward with analysis and a robust methodology to get the job done.
Then we'd love to hear from you!
Duties of the Demand Planning Manager:
- Manage the Inventory and Demand team (some remotely):
- Provide training and development opportunity for staff.
- Ensure team SLA's are being adhered to, KPI's are being met.
- Be the subject matter expert in all matters relating to product.
- Implement, manage, and improve processes to ensure seamless product delivery.
- Cost analysis to identify areas to improve and reduce rate.
- Gap analysis to identify opportunity to strengthen portfolio.
- Provide business intelligence on upcoming and lost opportunity in both product and ROI terms.
- Regular reporting of business performance.
- Contract detail verification, rate loading and post implementation checks on product.
- Contract Signage
- Insurance Documentation
- Marketing Contribution
- Partner Incentives from/to
- Payment Terms
- Work with Purchasing to ensure deliverable product is as per signed agreements across direct, point-to-point, and third-party contracts.
- Provide first line support to affiliates and partners, from on-boarding to queries.
- Launch product, working with eCommerce and IT to deliver product first time and at scale.
- Review systems and technology to enhance capabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role and managing staff, ideally remotely.
- Familiarity of working in a matrix organization.
- Proven experience managing product, inventory, and driving change.
- Analytical skills to identify trends and product opportunities.
- Competent in SQL query writing.
- Ability to identify and develop true, long term partnerships with supply chain.
- Detailed knowledge of API/XML integration and third-party distribution is essential.
- Ideally degree educated, but not essential.
- Some Travel maybe required occasionally
- supply chain
- product manager
- demand plan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job