I am looking for an adaptable, pragmatic and resilient manager to join a company who have gone through some really exciting changes which has put them on the map to become one of the biggest companies in their industry. Working in the 2nd largest market globally, you will have full responsibility of a large demand planning team, whilst driving S&OP excellence and managing various different projects.
This role is not for the faint hearted, so please only apply if you are up for a challenge!
* Deliver the UK demand plan across a large portfolio of products into retail customers
* Drive and lead the S&OP process, constantly reviewing and strengthening best practices
* Lead a motivated team of demand planners to deliver an 18 month forecast
* Effectively manage your team's performance, setting objectives, goals and development plans
* Communicate and collaborate with global commercial and supply chain teams to ensure the UK requirements are met
* Constantly review processes and systems
* Work with key stakeholders in contributing and influencing strategic plans
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in demand planning at a senior level within a consumer / fmcg company
* Strong S&OP exposure at a local level
* An experienced manager who has developed large teams of people
* People skills are essential in this role. You will need the strength of character to deal with people at all levels and have the confidence to push back where necessary
* Excellent technical skills and attention to detail
* Someone who thrives on constant change and a level of ambiguity
You'll receive a large level of autonomy in this position, and will be exposed to stakeholders at all levels. To succeed you will need to take ownership in what you do, and be prepared to deliver results.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job