Demand Planning Manager - 18 Month Contract
This role reports into the Director of Operations and will be for an 18 month duration. This represents an excellent opportunity for someone to establish themselves within a highly fast-growing inhouse ecommerce business.
- Run & develop the S&OP process for the operation.
- Management of a small team of Planners & Analysts.
- Inventory Planning.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure Inventory efficiency & accuracy.
- Working closely with Procurement, Sales & Marketing teams.
- Provision of reports to the Operations Director & Board.
- Make recommendations and suggestions to improve efficiencies and add value to the business.
- Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning or Inventory Planning background.
- Ideally a person with experience within the Retail, B2C or eCommerce arena.
- Experience of managing small teams of Planners & Analysts.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Able to question the status quo but in the right way.
- Able to engage with internal stakeholders and peers within different teams.
- Previous experience of working with a forecasting & replenishment system - ideally SO99.
- Experience of working within a highly dynamic SME business.
With over 16 years expertise in the Logistics/Supply Chain sector - Indigo Search recruit for management, director & executive roles across the UK.
Our website address is - www.indigosearch.co.uk
For more live & up to the minute updates please follow us on LinkedIn - https://company/indigosearch
- Demand Planning; Supply Chain Planning; Inventory Planning; Resource Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'