DEMAND PLANNING EXECUTIVE
The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the Demand Planning Manager with the generation of an 18 month sales forecast. This will include liaising with Sales and Marketing, New Product Development to understand a range of business initiatives and how these will affect the sales forecast. Activities include reporting and communication to all relevant areas of the business plus providing, as well as being part of the, overall departmental support for the Supply Chain Planning Team. This role also includes extensive involvement in the administration required at the time of an MPI & Budget as well as day to day administration, maintenance and reporting activities.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Minimum 1 year administration experience
- Excellent Excel skills or the ability to work at advanced level
- Good level of numeracy
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Well-developed range of interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible can do attitude with the ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritising and handling multiple tasks
- A high degree of diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Enthusiastic and an interest in project work
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.