Our client are a highly successful, international Food business, who supply a range of private label and branded products into the UK grocery market. They are currently recruiting for an experience Supply Chain/Demand Planning Coordinator to join their exciting business. They have recently relocated their offices from Doncaster to Windsor, into brand new, refurbished offices.
- Create weekly production orders
- Monitor and maintain customer service levels
- Work with customers to improve/maintain quality of service
- Maintain and update customer order information
- Maintain and update forecasts to ensure weekly demand meets customers requirements
- Analyse stock availability vs customer demand on a daily basis whilst reconciling warehouse stocks
- Investigate stock errors
- Build relationships with customers and logistics providers
- Relevant experience in a supply chain role
- Stock management experience
- Strong analytical, numerical skills are essential
- Competent using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Passionate about food
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).