This is permanent, full time position, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:45pm. Salary circa £25-£30k.
The Demand Planning Analyst will have ownership of a key customer account and will be responsible for forecasting both manufactured and purchased goods using historic sales, seasonal trends and promotional plans. The Demand Analyst will work collaboratively across departments and will hold a customer facing role..
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using customer Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) and shipment history to produce accurate sales forecasts and planning these in SAP
- Working collaboratively with the customer, agreeing promotional forecasts and challenging these where necessary
- Run regular meetings with the customer and share updates on service level, supply risks and discuss any proposed changes to the forecasts.
- A good general level of education to G.C.S.E level or equivalent as a minimum, to include Maths and English to grade C level
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous Demand planning or supply chain experience is desirable
- Excellent IT skills and a high level of competency in Excel
Benefits of working in our organisation:
- Annual bonus scheme - Discretionary based on KPI's
- Training and development
- Health Shield - After 12 months service
- Health checks (diabetes/blood pressure, stop smoking advice etc.)
- Occupational health advice
- Pension - company contribution in line with AE
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company day holiday
- Vouchers and wine at Christmas
- Staff Discounted Shop
- Free on-site car parking
Great products, outstanding growth, a highly capable team and in the last 10 years has seen double digit growth, so a real modern-day success story. Unlike other businesses they are more versatile, focussed, and ambitious. They understand the needs of their consumers and retailers and control all aspects of the supply chain to provide profitable solutions.
But this will not be like working for a large blue-chip corporation. You will have total financial insight and the ability to make fast decisions as you will have input to the UK business.
You will be graduate calibre, coupled with excellent communication skills and high levels of IT literacy and financial acumen. You will currently be a National Account Manager looking for a bigger career opportunity, within a branded and own label company.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 5046/63
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
- Demand Forecasting
- Demand Planning
- SAP system
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'