As the Demand Planner, you will provide forecasting, and proactive inventory planning improvement recommendations, with a key focus on accurate demand forecasting and a strong S&OP process; promote the Supply Chain department in a positive, professional, and proficient manner; strive to achieve and exceed personal, departmental and Company targets.
- Forecast generation, analysing significant deviations, highlighting missing information and proposing solutions.
- Management of CRM project requirements and identification of forecast changes due to project wins, losses or changes
- Ensure timely communication of the forecast throughout the business, particularly before S&OP cycle begins.
- Proactively seek the information to improve the forecast, and chase through information required to complete the process.
- Undertake Root Cause analysis to understand and improve forecast accuracy
- Work with the Master Planner to configure Optimiser planning tool to suit UK warehouse stocking requirements
- Forecast maintenance in MAPICS system - e.g. item, seasonality, forecast warehouse etc.
- Management of logical warehouse and stock policy for Retail (UK3)
- Creation and control of local Projects warehouse (UK4)
We would love to speak to anyone for the Demand Planner position who has the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a forecasting/ commercial analysis role
- Supply Chain background highly desirable
- Far East/long lead time Supply Chain experience highly desirable
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Demand Planner position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'