Job Type: 12-month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity cover)
GLORY is the global leader in cash-handling devices and solutions. Across the financial, retail, gaming and cash-in-transit industries, we’re helping our customers automate their cash processes to increase efficiency, enhance security and release staff to focus on the experience they deliver. We pride ourselves on customer focus, solution quality and our great team.
Purpose of the Demand Planner
The Demand Planner will demonstrate and train the Demantra application to internal users globally as part of our new ERP Rollout Project (ECHO). This will include a full understanding of demand process, timeline and support on data quality, data cleansing and data transformation in product demand planning. Supporting on product sales forecast / demand process for countries not yet deployed with Oracle tools. You will support decision making through Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) by preparing summary reports and recommendations as input to the executive review and will report on agreed KPIs and other trends to suggest areas for improvement.
Requirements of becoming the successful Demand Planner
- Graduate level of education with experience in business analysis and/or customer roles
- Experience of using an Oracle system (JD Edwards, Oracle Sales Cloud, Demantra, ASCP)
- Experience of developing Analytical Solutions
- Knowledge in the use of MS Office
- Experience in integrated business planning (Oliver Wight) is an advantage
Benefits of becoming the Demand Planner
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health and dental plan
- Online Benefits Portal
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Company volunteering days
- Modern offices with company bus to centre of town
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Demand Planner then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'