Reporting into the Demand Planning Manager you will be central to ensuring supply chain KPIs are monitored and achieved in a timely manner. With a diverse set of both internal and external stakeholders you will be a highly collaborative and resilient individual with a keen eye for detail. Focused on driving best practise you will be able to communicate in a highly articulate manner through excellent written and verbal skills.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Manage agreed stock levels, pallet forecasts, no of weeks cover to budget.
• Raising procurement orders when required on the SAP ECC system.
• Effectively reduce +90 days slow moving and held stocks.
• Track and escalate to wider team stock issues arising due to product shelf life ensuring clearance within agreed timescales.
• Effectively communicate with Commercial team to ensure alignment of objectives, dealing with any ambiguity and providing recommendations to resolve issues.
• Work collaboratively with relevant business units to ensure SKU count meets budget.
• Build robust forecasts with Account Managers to meet ongoing demand, monitoring forecast accuracy to drive continuous improvement.
• Building forward forecasts for submission to plan appropriate production.
• Develop open and transparent relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Ensure stock has been purchased to enable 98.5% service level to the customer.
• Produce and distribute reports as required ensuring integrity of data which drives clear action.
• Work with Finance team to resolve brand owners’ price queries on invoices.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload.
• Experience in a similar FMCG Supply Chain environment preferable.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and able to work as part of a team in an open office environment
• Previous experience using SAP desirable.
• Track record of building relationships and delivering commitments to stakeholders.
• Customer centric focus, with a cross functional approach.
• Strong Excel Skills.
• Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
• Travel to various sites and completion of other ad hoc tasks as and when required.
-competitive salary plus an additional 2k bonus performance related
-free on site parking
-development and progression
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'