Search Supply Chain is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading FMCG business as they look to add a Demand Planner to their office in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Demand Planner will play a key role within the dynamic team assuming responsibility for the preparation of forecasting and delivery across all sites in U.K. They will be tasked with providing a strong link between commercial and operations ensuring that excellent results are achieved to meet high customer expectations.
* Collate relevant data to drive accurate forecasts
* Analyse trends continuously, suggesting and implementing improvements as necessary
* Monitor inventory levels
* Communicate effectively across Supply Chain; assist with key decision and establishing priorities
Skills & Experience;
* Supply Chain experience
* Excellent systems experience - Microsoft Excel and SAP experience desireable
* Supply Chain and/or Business qualification would be advantageous
* Proactive and positive mind-set
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, demanding role that will facilitate further career development, as well as offering the selected candidate a rewarding salary with an attractive benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job