Job: Demand Planner
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Manage and maintain the existing demand planning process
- Assist with market collaboration and supply & inventory management
- Support the demand forecast process for the EMEA business unit
- Update and issue SKU productivity management reports
- Assist the supply chain teams in producing regular reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build company-wide relationships
- Confident manipulating data and producing forecasts
- Must have previously worked as a Demand Planner
- Experience using Demand Solutions software is beneficial
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Demand Forecasting
- Demand Solutions
- Demand Planning