As part of a company restructure, this is a brand new position with a well-known company that are leaders in their market. A demand planner you will be part of a team who are developing new processes across demand planning and S&OP.
I am looking for an experienced demand planner with the drive and ambition to help make change within a business that are going through an interesting time of change.
* Day to day responsibility for forecasting your category of products, ensuring forecast accuracy and the right levels of inventory
* Support the S&OP process, working closely with other key stakeholders within the business
* You will take the lead with promotional planning, and also supervise the execution of New Product Launches
* Implement a continuous improvement approach to demand planning and the S&OP process
The successful candidate will:
* Be educated with a degree, or equivalent
* Have some experience working as a demand planner within the consumer good / consumer electronics market
* Have advanced level Excel skills. SAP experience advantageous but not essential
* Have excellent relationship building and communication skills
* Open to experimenting with new ideas and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
This is great opportunity to be part of a team who are creating new supply chain processes, and will give the right person a chance to develop and grow. Please get in touch today if you would like to learn more about the role.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job