Demand Planner - Supply Chain Permanent role
Sector/Industry: FMCG -Salary £22-26k
35 hours hour per week - (Flexible working hours)
Quarterly bonus, 25days holiday, pension, chance for progression and optional healthcare
Do you want to work for a leader in the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing supply chain department? Do you want to work with a broad portfolio of customers?
The company’s values are extremely important to them and they include, Teamwork, Engagement, Communication, and Leadership. The company have recently had a structure change and are more customer focused, they are looking for likeminded people. They have continual training for staff. The company provide a competitive base salary and good benefits.
- Analyse and manage the demand profile for each SKU to be stocked.
- Manage the price file for each supplier, and ensure that the pricing of each SKU is kept current.
- Place and manage the purchase orders for the set of suppliers under their responsibility.
- Expedite and De-Expedite our purchase orders as required to maximise product availability.
- Carefully measure and monitor our level of backorder, and take appropriate action to minimise back-order level and to escalate key supply issues.
- Supplier Performance Management - maintain close and regular communication with our supply base.
- Management of Inventory.
- Analysis and management of excess/obsolete stock
- Manage the delivery process from ordering, shipping and delivery to UK
- Ideally you’ll have a degree, or equivalent, in a related field (business, operations and supply chain management).
- Knowledge of dealing with suppliers from Far East.
- Skilled Supply Chain professional, who can drive initiatives.
- PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail and Internet).
- FMCG background.
- Knowledge of forecasting.
- Previous manufacturing experience desirable.
Axis is a recruitment company.
- Supply Chain Management
- Far East
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job