Are you an experienced Demand Planner/Merchandiser looking for a new challenge?
We are working with a leading, design-led stationery and gift company and due to growth, they are looking for a talented Merchandiser/Demand Planner to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role for 3+ years, have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
Your role as Demand planner with include:
- Maintaining stock levels across all warehouses to meet demand
- Reviewing and Identifying stock that need to be replenished
- Analysing sales history, patterns and adjust stock forecast to ensure demand can be met
- Regularly meet with sales team to ensure all demand requirements are met
- Liaising with shipping and purchasing to ensure demand requirements are met
- Reviewing stock figures and offering solutions to any over/under stock issues
- Reporting on weekly/monthly reports, best sellers and out of stocks with action plan if required
- Reviewing current reporting and other stock demand process and making improvements where required
- Managing product lifecycle and developing clearance strategies
- Providing reports to stakeholders in the business as required
For the Demand Planner role, you must have / be:
- Already operating in a demand planner/merchandiser role with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- Excellent analytical, forecasting and numerical skills (extremely important to this role)
- Experience working with 3PL warehouse and freight forwarders
- knowledge of the Gift and Home industry
- Experience of working within timeframes and adhering to deadlines for all tasks
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and present financial strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The capability to be a team player and offer support to other departments within the company
- Enthusiasm and flexibility are essential to delivering good work
- Advanced excel skills
For a chat about this Demand Planner role please contact Lucy Earing for more information.
- Numerical Analysis
- Demand Planning