Do you want to join a rapidly growing entrepreneurial business?
POD are working with a new, dynamic business unit within a large FMCG manufacturer who are driving real change within a fast paced and progressive environment. This new business unit with this large corporate are now seeking to expand their close knit team even further - a Demand Planner.
This role will be suited to someone within the supply chain that has Customer Facing experience, whether that be Supply or Demand.
Other accountabilities include:
- Building strong relationships with their high-street retailer partners.
- Creation and management of accurate supply and demand plans
- Working with Customer Development, Category and SC Associates.
- Develop the volume forecast andmanage ongoing stock and supply.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable supply chain and Customer Facing experience within a fast paced environment
- Experience of managing external manufacturers and co-packers
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Adaptable to change
This is an opportunity to join a small unit within a large corporate which offers multiple career paths, if you meet the above criteria and would like to know more send latest CV POD Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
- Top 4
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job