PE Global are seeking a Demand Planner with strong OTC (Healthcare) experience to work with our multinational Healthcare client.
- Ensure financial targets are met and risks and opportunities are identified
- Interpret sales trends and known volume drivers e.g. category strategy, market dynamics, media activity, competitor activity etc.
- Being highly numerate and analytical.
- A solid background working within - and preferably leading - S&OP activity.
- The ability to engage, influence and partner with others in a matrix environment.
- The ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality &/or ability to work with Continuous Improvement tools.
- Degree qualified with experience of ERP, and ideally advanced planning systems
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date copy of their CV marked for the attention of David.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job