My client, a European leader within the Textiles Industry, is seeking an experienced DEMAND PLANNER with a strong FORECASTING BACKGROUND to join their fast paced inventory/supply chain departments. Salary £20,000 - £25,000 working 8:45-17:15 (Mon-Fri)
Reporting directly into the Inventory Manager and working as part of a team of 5 you will be responsible for the forecasting and stock management of a profile of products and suppliers to ensure customer demand can be met working within company budgets and stock targets. Managing quality issues with suppliers and re-acting to customer demand accordingly. Duties will also include:
- Forecasting and stock management for a portfolio of products / supplier
- Set up min/max stock levels
- Re-scheduling orders with suppliers and communicating these with suppliers
- Minimise 'out of stocks'
- Review slow moving/excess/obsolete stock and identify options for clearance/re-ticketing
- Managing promotional stocks of products to ensure they fit with sales plans
- Placing bulk orders with suppliers and issuing regular call-offs
- Management of stock take process with external suppliers
- Manage and monitor the movement of stocks between suppliers and ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet forecast demands
- Expediting orders with suppliers
- Ensure monthly budget spend is adhered to in all currencies
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.