Our client are a successful food business with an excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Demand Planner or Demand Analyst to join the team at site in the London area.
This role will suit an experienced forecasting expert - ideally from the food industry with experience managing demand forecasts for the major retailers.
- To work alongside the Sales, Production and Buying Team and create accurate and efficient plans to forecast customer demand
- Regular contact with suppliers and customers to ascertain needs and requirements as well as to maintain a good understanding of any seasonal spikes and promotions
- Detailed analysis of historic information to allow you to predict upcoming needs
- Constant updating and maintenance of the company MRP system
- An experienced and confident Demand Planner - with food or FMCG experience
- A systems expert, fluent in ERP/MRP
- A highly personable candidate with strong communication and presentation skills
- Food industry experience highly advantageous
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a growing company who can offer genuine career development opportunity
If you would like to be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions or would like any further information please contact Ryan Buckley at DR Newitt.
- Demand Forecasting
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job