JOB PURPOSE: Review, define and develop processes within planning team to provide statistical forecasts across the business. Working with key stakeholders to ensure forecasts are in line with budgets, product launches and realistic.
Example of Key Areas of Responsibility
• Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Provide item level forecast (bottoms up) and reviewing to budget/open orders
• Engaging with Sales Directors to an agreed forecast and final output to be released to Supply Planning on a strict planning cycle.
• Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model
to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
• Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
PERSON SPECIFICATION ESSENTIAL:
Experience: Relevant experience in specified markets [AMR/ APAC/EMEA]
Demonstrated ability and understanding of WOC management
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and operations
• Operational Process Mapping, Analysis and Improvement Skills
• Advanced abilities in Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Understanding of S&OP process and importance to SCM
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
• Ability to lead by example and influence key stakeholders
- Highly Detailed
- Demand Planning