Demand Planner (9 month contract)
Demand Planner (9 month contract)
The role will be divided in two main parts Demand Planning for Nordics and DACHPO Support ( Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland)
Demand Planning Nordics
- The Demand Planner is responsible for the total market forecasts within the respective market (standard and promotional forecast in collaboration with Area Demand Planner). The Market Demand Planner will have direct responsibility to gather and challenge local market intelligence, input the market intelligence into appropriate tool (ensuring MANUGISTICS/ IBP is up-to-date) and understand and maintain cannibalization effects with the right level of communication with the Area team to get the best possible total market forecast.
- The Market Demand Planner is accountable to prepare and facilitate the key market demand reviews (for S&OP) meetings. He or she needs to ensure, that all key market functions understand and align with the total volume forecast and that the business director validates and signs it off. The Market Demand Planner must also ensure that they remain aligned with the area process and connected to the area meetings to share information and gain feedback to share in their respective markets.
- The Market Demand Planner remains focused on improving forecast accuracy and the correct horizon with the aim to maximize sales (minimize service issues) while balancing this with working capital targets. The Market Demand Planner will focus heavily on execution in market with commercial teams and customers where appropriate to develop the best possible approach to planning and business delivery.
DACHPO Support ( Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland)
- The Demand Planner will support the DACHPO Demand Planner for specific Demand Activities for countries as Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland- co-packing activities etc…
- To support area team by collaborating and sharing knowledge of historical events to filter and future gains and/or cannibalization impacts.
- To be involved in creation of market intelligence with local Marketing & Sales departments to get to a realistic forecast:
- To analyze and support a closed feedback loop with sales and marketing monthly on market intelligence to ensure we take every opportunity to improve our MI forecasting.
- To own entry of market intelligence into the appropriate supporting tool with the end result of JDA/IBP being updated and collaborate with area team on impacts to statistical forecast.
- To collaborate with area DP team in analysis of forecasts and forecast error reports to improve forecast accuracy (net error and absolute error).
- Collaborate with area DP team on new product set up and forecast, a common understanding on cannibalization effects, promo analysis, code switches and product allocation in case of capacity constraints
- To build the pack for the market Demand Review (for S&OP) in collaboration with the market business director and connect to Area S&OP to understand impact of supply constraints.
- To identify and with the support of Area Team investigate root causes of forecast errors.
- To participate as others Demand Planners to the implementation of the new IBP process and tool
- Make simple European forecast analysis
- Be able to work in collaboration with DACHPO Demand Planner in order to support the Demand Planning activities for this region
- Ensure that the forecast requirements for co-packing and co-packaging are up-to-date in JDA/IBP and validate the co-packing plan in the current system
- Follow up on market SLOBs process.
- To support the SKU rationalization process at a market level.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of a Supply Chain
- DP knowledge of advantage
- IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Education requirements (degree level educated)
- Very good communication skills
- Microsoft office, SAP, Manugistics and later IBP
- Laptop computer
- Some Travel may be required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'