A global leader in the resturant industry are looking for fresh talent to join its supply chain team. If you are a demand planner, team player with strong communication skills and academic background then read on…
This business operates globally and prides themselves on their values driven approach to business on an international scale. This cutting-edge business are leaders in the restaurant industry and have a focus on developing from within.
They are looking for up and coming talent who will share their drive to succeed to join their fast-paced atmosphere.
The key task for a demand planner will be to maintain a continuous demand plan for customers on a rolling basis on an initial 6 month contract - however this is more than likley to be extended!
Other accountabilities include:
- Developing and ensuring the accuracy of weekly forecasts and compare forecast to sales to reduce 'out of stocks' and wastage
- Maintaining customer relations by troubleshooting and reducing stock issues
- Building cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders within the business which are critical to the supply chain function
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication and networking ability
- 2-3 years' experience in a planning role (within resturant chain ideally)
- Analytical mind and quick thinker
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Desire to continuously improve individual and team working methods
- Experience with Excel to a good level.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive business which offers multiple career paths, if you meet the above criteria and would like to know more then please get in contact with Max at Pod Talent!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job