Demand Planner - 2912
Up to £20.42 p/h consolidated rate
New opportunity for a Demand Planner to work for multinational snacking company.
As Demand Planner you will oversee the demand planning activities for the specific group of products/country, delivering a fact-based forecast (across 24-month horizon) to the highest possible accuracy.
Responsible to provide an accurate base forecast, using the 6 Steps Demand Planning Process:
a) Maintaining the forecasting system accurate & data in line with company rules (1/ Data preparation 2/Cleansing segmentation)
b) Run statistical forecast to provide the best base forecast (3/Statistical Forecasting)
c) Enrich the forecast with the business and market information. (4/Market Update)
d) Review and validate the overall consistency of the total forecast, using analysis, report and available data's (5/Forecast Review)
e) Share and aggregate forecast (6/Demand Review and Consolidation)
Act as a Business Partner for Commercial and Operations Functions, responsible for providing different business stakeholders with a high-quality insight-based total forecast (24-month horizon, weekly on SKU level, based on available assumptions through:
a) Total Forecast Generation based on agreed Best Practices and Product Segmentation
b) Applying best practices for NPD Forecasting
c) Influencing commercial and Business Partners to provide insights and high-quality input to forecasts
- Experience in Demand Planning
- Comprehensive Supply Chain, Financial or Logistics education or experience.
- Fully Operational knowledge of SAP ECC/APO/BI in Supply Chain through formal training and experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and aptitude, attention to detail.
- Understanding and managing the key issues and success criteria.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and perform under time-pressure, good organising skills
- Supply Chain Management: knowledgeable of modern demand and supply planning concepts; including knowledge & experience on Statistical forecasting, Segmentation and History Cleansing
- Learning on the fly: the ability to analyse complex issues and make appropriate decision
- Self Development: demonstrating personal learning flexibility. Communication and Presentation skills, strong ability to influence business stakeholders.
- University Degree educated, preferentially Logistics, Economics.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'