Our client is looking for an individual to help realise efficiencies by supporting staff to work differently to achieve effective demand management in Adult Social Care. The post holder will be allocated to work on specific tasks relating to the project, providing quality support, maintaining project records and assisting the programme lead in driving delivery of objectives.
- Support the Demand Management programme by undertaking technical and administrative tasks under the direction of the Assistant Director, Systems and Improvement.
- Provide diary and meeting support to the Assistant Director, Systems & Improvement and the Deputy Director, Adult Social Care.
- Support the engagement of all key stakeholders preparing communications and consultation materials and organising events and training.
- Apply project and programme management tools and techniques to support the development of plans and the monitoring of implementation
- Produce and present reports to assist the manager in monitoring and evaluating progress
- Follow up agreed actions and chase progress of tasks, work schedules and objectives.
- Maintain and manage access to records in an accurate and timely way.
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of good practice and new approaches to working across the council.
- Assist in the co-ordination of work across the programme in order to ensure that work is organised and prioritised effectively.
- Experience of working in business transformation and/or project management
- Applying project management tools and techniques
- Working with senior stakeholders (including politicians) within a Council or similar setting
- Supporting the management of risks
- Ability to grasp and understand complex issues
- Producing monitoring and other reports
- Work planning (developing a set of actions in order to meet a desired outcome)
- Writing and presenting reports
- Taking minutes at meetings and actions agreed
- Broad understanding of the role of local government and of Council services
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to interpret legislation
- Able to think critically
- Creativity and problem-solving
Please apply online for consideration.