Demand Generation Manager - London - £40-45K plus Bonus
My client is a start-up with a difference, offering SaaS cloud solutions to the construction and safety industries. With a growing team of 10, they are now investing in the marketing function and on the hunt for a demand generation led marketer who can help grow and nurture the customer.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and will be excited to take their customer acquisition strategy to the next level. The ability to wear multiple hats is important at this stage of their growth. They want you to be equally comfortable setting strategy as you are managing the campaigns, alongside helping to solve the day to day business challenges.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will have an incredible opportunity to create and implement a world class lead generation and customer acquisition strategy. Alongside business as usual activities, we are also looking for an individual with demonstrated understanding of early stage SaaS, who can take ownership of our demand generation under leadership from the exec. management team.
If you're self-motivated and excited by scaling a super innovative platform, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to lead, learn and grow.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Support ongoing revenue and customer growth goals through effective planning and campaign execution.
- Lead all top of funnel lead generation and web customer acquisition efforts across owned, earned and paid media.
- Create a demand generation plan and budget for exec. approval and in line with quarterly revenue and business KPIs.
- Create, launch and optimize ROI on all paid campaigns and provide regular reporting on performance against targets.
- Collaborate with the product marketing manager, sales and customer success on new messaging and offers for demand generation.
- Implement new data management platforms and testing methodologies as needed to optimise against key metrics such as CAC, LTV and Churn.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in B2B lead generation and customer acquisition marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business
- Demonstrable experience of creating marketing assets such as landing pages, ad posts, email templates
- Strong experience in managing budget and paid campaigns across Google AdWords (Search, display, email, retargeting) and Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Experience in using Salesforce and other sales and marketing platforms. (i.e MailChimp, ChartMogul, GA)
- High level of proficiency with managing and interpreting campaign data - budgeting, reporting, analysis, troubleshooting, optimization
- Strong organisation, verbal and written communication skills essential
- Ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines
- Team player: organizing and managing with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
To apply for the Demand Generation Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email
- Digital Marketing
- Demand Generation