Our client is looking for a Demand Coordinator to join the team within a great progressive organisation.
Working closely with Buyers and Planners to analyse current and future sales performance and adjust stock levels at product level in order to maximise availability whilst ensuring stock KPI’s are met. Additionally ensuring systems are aligned to correctly replenish store stock holding.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong numerical, analytical and organisational skills
* Experience managing line level sales and demand forecasts in a Retail environment
* Excel – varied use of formulas, macros and functions in order to provide effective
* Comfortable working in an ambiguous, high change environment
* Good inter-personal skills with a ‘can-do’ outlook
You will play a key role in ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time and, in the right quantities, to fulfill demand for customers.
For further information please contact Nikki on 01908 660057 or apply online
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job