Delphi Software Developer
MET Recruitment London are looking for an experienced Delphi Software Developer to work on a permanent role for out Royston based client.
To be considered for the Delphi Software Developer position you must possess demonstrable experience in a similar role and have the following key skills and experience
- Commercial experience in Delphi Development, especially within the manufacturing sector
- Knowledge and experience of Delphi with SQL databases
- Degree level skills
Key knowledge and skills:
- Fast learner with the ability to absorb business logic. Someone with a drive to constantly learn, grow and better themselves.
- Good knowledge of OOP and similar techniques.
- Articulate, a good communicator with both other team members and clients. (Must be fluent in English)
- Good team player with ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to take direction and integrate into the team's working style.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and versatile.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (must be in the office, no home working). Interview process will be an initial Skype interview (can be office visit if local) followed by face to face and technical skill test.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'