iRecruit Specialist is working with a growing successful client based just outside of Reading that is looking for a Delphi Developer to join a team of 7 other software programmers. The company’s current 'back office’ applications utilise Delphi and SQL server and the strategy is to maintain and enhance the existing suite of products with this technological platform.
The new programmer appointee will further develop, improve and document the existing applications and be involved in the design and development of new software solutions.
If you are an experienced Delphi developer then this will be a great opportunity for you. Our client will also consider PHP or VB6 developers with a good knowledge of Delphi.
Our client is looking for:
- Delphi software development and maintenance of existing Delphi applications
- Bug fixing (limited as very mature applications) and third line support incidents
- Analysis of client development requests, plan and prioritise development work with the development director
- Assistance in package migration from Delphi 7 to latest Delphi version
- Good spoken English with good analytical skills
DELPHI / PHP / VB6 / SQL / DELPHI SOFTWARE / DELPHI 7
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job