Regional Sales Training Executive - Dell
Full Time, Permanent
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, (with occasional weekends at key trading periods throughout the year)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience) + up to 20% bonus opportunity (paid quarterly) + Company Car, Mobile Office
You will be covering the following postcode areas and looking after 60+ retail stores: AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, GU, HP, IP, KT, LU, MK, NR, OX, PE, PO, RG, RH, SO, TW, UB, WD
Ideal Location is Staines
Does technology excite you? Do you enjoy training or sharing your knowledge on technology?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Sales Executive on our Dell Field Sales Training Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Motivating, engaging and memorable training to store colleagues on the Dell brand and product range with the objective of evangelising retailer store staff to become Brand Ambassadors of our range in store
- Outperforming our competitors and ensuring industry leading availability, visibility and activation for Dell at the point of purchase through establishing productive and profitable relationships
- Calling on a number of retail outlets and regional contacts at an agreed frequency
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Merchandising product to ensure maximum visibility
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A keen interest and experience of working with technology, have the latest phone, subscribes to tech magazines or Blogs.
- The ability to be able to present confidently and have a passion for training
- Excitement for new products and the latest in technology
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Field Sales
- Building Relationships
- Product Demonstration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job