Regional Sales Training Executive - Dell
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 per annum (with a potential to increase to £21k after 6 months) + up to 20% bonus opportunity (paid quarterly) + Company Car, Mobile Office
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, (with occasional weekends at key trading periods throughout the year)
Territory: London, Croydon, Bromley, Romford, Enfield, Essex and surrounding areas (BN1, 2, 14, 17, 22 / BR2, 5 / CB2, 5 / CM1, 2, 20 / CO3, 15 / CR0 / E4, 6, 10, 20 / EC2N / EN1 / IP3, 8, 24, 32 / ME10 / N11, 15 / NR1, 6, 32 / PE30 / PO19 / RH11, 12, 16 / RM6, 7 / SE15, 26 / SS1, 14 / SW2 / TN2, 14, 40)
Does technology excite you?
Do you enjoy training or sharing your knowledge on technology?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Sales Executive on our Dell Field Sales Training Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Motivating, engaging and memorable training to store colleagues on the Dell brand and product range with the objective of evangelising retailer store staff to become Brand Ambassadors of our range in store
- Outperforming our competitors and ensuring industry leading availability, visibility and activation for Dell at the point of purchase through establishing productive and profitable relationships
- Visiting a number of retail outlets and regional contacts at an agreed frequency
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Merchandising product to ensure maximum visibility
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A keen interest and experience of working with technology, have the latest phone, subscribes to tech magazines or Blogs.
- The ability to be able to present confidently and have a passion for training
- Excitement for new products and the latest in technology
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal four consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job