Delivery Support Manager
To £55k bonus potential + good benefits package.
Delivery Support Manager
This client is a market leading software company proving business software environments to customers around the world. Continued success has created this new position within easy reach of Swindon, Newbury and South Oxon.
Responsible for running the delivery support function with the objective of supporting the adequate delivery of all professional services. This role is a senior leadership role within the professional services group (psg) and will be accountable for the project management office (PMO) team, operations delivery team and resource management function. You will provide leadership in a matrix environment to promote best practices in managing interrelated professional services to ensure successful delivery to customers.
This role will also be responsible for the line management of all the consultants, ensuring that they have been correctly allocated and have the correct toolsets and processes in place to fulfil their jobs. You will also ensure that all relevant staff are trained and equipped to deliver successfully. Concurrently you will be responsible for the team providing all PSG financial controlling, order book and pipeline tracking and forecast, MI reporting and operations KPI delivery.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Management of the delivery support team
- Ensures psg budget is appropriately and timely delivered
- Ensures timely tracking of all order book and pipeline forecast
- Ensures all the relevant reporting is delivered to psg executive management on a timely and accurate fashion
- Ensures leadership for the pmo team and ensures adequate pmo support from the team
- Responsible for all the consultants line management
- Resource demand planning and forecasting
- Consultants career management
- Closely liaises with peers to ensure psg delivers professional services on a timely manner within the budget and with the adequate amount of quality
- Builds and maintains the team motivated, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Ensures the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coaches and mentors team members and others, facilitating continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for psg
- Manage operational risks providing early sight to psg executive management
Knowledge and experience includes
- Management experience with strong focus on financial & people management
- Significant experience at a senior level in a PMO function
- Financial controlling understanding
- Line management strong experience
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving, communication and influencing skills.
- Pro-active approach with confidence to review processes, and suggest and implement process improvements
- Ability to monitor and report on budgets
- Track record of mentoring and coaching teams
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Attention to detail ensuring accurate input
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- delivery support function PMO
- financial controlling, order book and pipeline tracking and forecast
- • Management of the delivery support team
- • Line management strong experience mentoring coaching
- Problem solver, • Ability to monitor and report on budgets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"