Job Role: Delivery/ Senior Delivery Managers - Management Consultancy - Central Government
Company: Reed Professional Services
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and benefits
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AG, Client-site in London and Remote
What is the role of a Delivery/ Senior Delivery Manager?
Reed Professional Services, RPS, www.reedps.com is a leading provider of project consultancy and business services. Our culture is inclusive, progressive and client-centric, encouraging collaboration and continuous learning. In response to business growth, we are looking to appoint strong, talented individuals with previous experience as a Delivery/ Senior Delivery Manager, to support our portfolio of major Central Government client accounts.
The successful candidate will be based at our Cannon Street office in London, with significant time spent at client site in London, and working remotely. Reporting into the leadership team with the opportunity to work closely with our Managing Partner, the role of Delivery/ Senior Delivery Manager will provide end-to-end oversight and management across a portfolio of business change and transformation projects and stakeholders. You will also proactively identify new business opportunities by analysing the client’s business requirements. We are delivering a wide range of projects into the Central Government sector including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Project/ Programme management Services
- Service Management Initiatives
- Project Management Office
What will you be doing?
Whilst NOT a hands-on Project Management role, responsibilities will include:
Management of a portfolio of work packages, managing the end-to-end lifecycle from initial customer requirements, definition and kick-off, through to delivery sign-off.
- Establishing a clear stakeholder identification plan, as well as a managed network both within the nominated client as well as the wider industry
- Creating an alignment between the client needs and the core services offered by RPS, covering the following fixed price work package models:
- Deliverables based
- Managed Service based
- Identifying New Business Development opportunities
- Acting as an agitator within the client to stimulate new ideas and thinking that will ultimately enable RPS to target new combinations of services through demonstrating clear value propositions
- Creating and documenting valued added proposals for presentation to clients up to and including Director level
- Ensuring that the RPS service portfolio continues to develop in line with client demands. Where necessary, developing, presenting and internally marketing new services that the client may require
What we offer in return:
We offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many more.
Who are we looking for?
- A strong supplier/ consulting side Delivery Management background with Business Development expertise in Central Government, Public Sector, or a closely related area is required
- Previous commercial experience within high impact Business Change and Transformation projects within the Public Sector, preferably Central Government
- Excellent client stakeholder management and alignment skills; managing client stakeholders, and targeting account growth
- Rigorous but flexible approach to all the core business project and programme management disciplines, NOT IT/ Technical
- Organised and methodical approach to tracking and managing information across multiple projects
- Proven background in producing and completing Statement of Works/ Project Delivery Plans
- Strong time and prioritisation management skills, with an ability to handle a large portfolio of projects
- IT literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, exposure to other online collaboration tools
- Demonstrable Project Management methodologies, underpinned by qualifications including Prince2, PMI PMP or similar would be helpful
- A management consulting/ supplier side background and consulting skill-set is highly advantageous
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'